If you’ve been wanting a salad that’s so good you crave it….this is one’s for you!
The salad its self is so simple. Every ingredient is added for a specific reason and it’s just what’s needed. Fresh strawberries for irreplaceable sweetness, cucumber for a light crunch, and avocado for their creamy goodness.
Regardless of the dressing, this combo will make your taste buds dance. It’s like rays of sunshine beaming on your face. You can’t get enough.
To top it all off though, I have a fabulous Poppy Seed Dressing for you! No joke, it’s my favorite dressing yet. It may quickly turn into a staple in your fridge, too.
Recipe by Katie Mae
Makes 4 servings | Ready in 15 minutes | Stores 3 days in fridge (dressing kept separate)
- 1 lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 lb strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½x Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing
- Add spinach to individual salad plates. Top with strawberries, cucumber, and avocado.
- Drizzle dressing over top. Toss well and enjoy!