Recipe by Katie Mae
Makes about 24 pieces |Ready in 30 minutes | Stores 1 week in fridge
- 3 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ tablespoon garlic granules
- ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder or more to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F with the convection setting, or 425°F with the standard bake setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, and then slice them at an angle lengthwise into to ½-inch wedges.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of water. Sprinkle the garlic granules, rosemary, and chile powder over top. Toss well so the potatoes are evenly coated in spices.
- Lay the sliced potatoes across the prepared baking sheet. If possible, place the skin side down so the wedges are “standing” (they will cook faster and more evenly this way). Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on wedge thickness. The sides will be lightly browned and starting to puff, and the middle of the potato should be soft. Remove from the oven. Let them for just a couple minutes before serving.