Recipe by Katie Mae
Makes 6 servings | Ready in 40 minutes | Stores 1 week in fridge
FOR ROASTED VEGGIES
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
¼ cup water or low-sodium vegetable broth or water
1 tablespoon no-salt seasoning (such as Ms. Dash or Benson’s Table Tasty)
3 medium carrots, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
FOR LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
- 3 lemons, juiced (about ½ cup)
½ cup water or low-sodium vegetable broth
½ cup white sesame seeds (or ¼ cup tahini)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
½ tablespoon garlic granules
½ tablespoon miso (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Coat cauliflower florets with ¼ cup of water and ½ tablespoon of no-salt seasoning. Spread cauliflower across 1 of the prepared sheet pans. Roast in oven until brown and soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Coat carrots and onions in ¼ cup water and remaining ½ tablespoon of no-salt seasoning. Spread across second sheet pan. Roast in oven until soft, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a blender, add the lemon juice, water, sesame seeds, vinegar, garlic granules, and miso. Blend until creamy.
- Toss cooked vegetables with dressing and parsley. Garnish with extra parsley.